Play as Saint Nick's shadowy companion, Krampus, and punish naughty children for their vile misdeeds! Send them to work in Santa's coal mine, and drag the nice children home so they don't catch a cold or whatever.
Happy Happy Krampusnacht is a score attack sandbox. Banish naughty children for +10 points and +10 seconds, or drag nice children to safety for +5 points and +15 seconds. If time runs out it's game over.
supports X-Input controllers
[1.02] - Christmas 2017
- Web version
- Improved level flow.
- Constable now warps to the nearest on-screen door more quickly when off-screen.
- Variable jump height.
- Jump still works for 0.1 seconds after running off a ledge to feel more reliable.
- Misc minor performance optimizations.
[1.01] - Christmas 2016-
- Children can now be thrown to stun others by releasing Grab while moving.
- Hidden power-ups for Krampus' switch now appear in certain areas.
- Gathering more than 150 points will attract the local constable's attention.
- Nice children wrongly banished to the coal mine are now present on the score screen.
- Children who are allowed to fall off the cliff are automatically banished to the relative safety of the mine.
- Children no longer bounce on steam vents while stunned
(Original Wizard Jam version)Extract folder to desired location and run HappyHappyKrampusnacht.exe
*If you have performance issues, make sure you have DXWeb installed. You'll find an installer included in the ZIP.